In this video tutorial, we’ll show you how to make a frozen ice cream dessert with only six ingredients.
This recipe will make just a small batch, but you can double or triple it to make the most of it.
You’ll need: – 3 cups ice cream – 2 cups of sugar – 2 tbsp of vanilla extract – 1 tbsp of coconut oil – 2-4 tbsp of cocoa powder – 1 cup of ice cream mix – 1 large egg – 1/2 cup of chocolate chips Directions: – Place the ice cream in a large bowl.
Add in the sugar and vanilla extract and mix well.
– Add in coconut oil, cocoa powder, egg, and chocolate chips.
– Mix until it forms a sticky paste.
– Slowly pour the ice-cream mixture into a piping bag.
– Pipe the icecream onto the cooled ice cream cake, placing it on top of the remaining sugar, coconut oil and vanilla.
Recipe Notes: – This recipe does not use any preservatives or sweeteners.
– You can add as many eggs as you like.
– The ice cream is great for breakfast or lunch.
It’s also delicious chilled, or chilled in a cup of coffee or tea.
– It can be made ahead of time, and frozen in the freezer.
– When you serve it, it will be slightly frosty, so be sure to set it out on the counter to thaw before serving.
– This is a great recipe for a small party or family.
It freezes well and is a delicious way to add a festive touch to a meal.
– For those of you who are allergic to eggs, this recipe may not be suitable for you.
– To keep the flavor and texture of this ice cream up, try making a second batch with another batch of sugar.
– Try adding a bit of lemon juice or vanilla to the mix to give it a citrus-y taste.
– Be sure to store the frozen dessert in a container at room temperature to avoid burning it. – Enjoy!